How to fix wi-fi wireless lan card disabled by windows mobility center?
After much search and research, I found this handy and easy solution.
1. Make sure you have logged in an Administrator Account.
2. Go to Control Panel > Device Manager > Network adapters and then click on plus (+) sign to expand the list of available adapters.
3. Right click on Wireless Lan Card and then click on Properties.
4. In Advanced tab, you will see some entries like – IEEE802.11h, Power Saving mode, Radio On/Off, SmartScan etc. Click on each and then on Value – select Enable and constantly awake.
5. On Power management Tab, deselect – Allow the computer to turn off the device to save power.
6. Click OK