How To Print Your Report Headings On Every Page
If your report contains more data than will print on one page you will probably want your report headings to print on the top of every page.
Here’s what you do.
- Choose File, Page Setup, and then click on the Sheet tab
- Click in the ‘Rows to repeat at top’ box and click and drag the cursor through the rows that contain your headings
- You can click OK at this point, or you can choose the Print Preview button to see if everything looks OK
- On the Print Previw screen, click the Next button to see that your report headings will also print on page two
- If everything looks OK, click the Close button