The fastest and most complete WordPress performance optimization plugin. Trusted by many popular blogs like: mashable.com, pearsonified.com, noupe.com, webdesignerdepot.com, freelanceswitch.com, briansolis.com, tutsplus.com, yoast.com, css3.info and others — W3 Total Cache improves the user experience of your blog by improving your server performance, caching every aspect of your site, reducing the download time of your theme and providing transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration.
- At least 10x improvement in site performance (when fully configured: Grade A in YSlow or great Google Page Speed Improvements)
- “Instant” second page views (browser caching after first page view)
- Reduced page load time: increased visitor time on site (visitors view more pages)
- Optimized progressive render (pages appear to load instantly)
- Improved web server performance (easily sustain high traffic spikes)
- Compatible with shared hosting, virtual private servers and dedicated servers / clusters
- Transparent content delivery network (CDN) integration with Media Library, theme files and WordPress itself
- Caching of (minified and compressed) pages and posts in memory or on disk
- Caching of RSS (comments, page and site) feeds in memory or on disk
- Caching of search results pages (i.e. URIs with query string variables) in memory or on disk
- Caching of database objects in memory
- Minification of posts and pages and RSS feeds
- Minification (combine and remove comments / white space) of inline, embedded or 3rd party CSS (with automated updates)
- Import post attachments directly into the Media Library (and CDN)
Easily improve the user experience for your readers without having to change WordPress, your theme, your plugins or how you produce your content.