1. Search for Opera Mini on Google Play
2. Install it
3. Type about:config in url bar and then press go
5. Scroll down until you see the setting Use bitmap fonts for complex scripts
6. Change it to yes and save
7. Now try vknewz.com or suddinews.com and you should be able to read Kannada on Android
This setting will make the Opera Mini to render the page on server side and then deliver it. Hence even though your phone doesn’t have Unicode fonts or rendering capability, you can still read it.
People May Not Believe What You Say.. They Will Always Believe What You Do