1.Grant the right to export mailboxes to an account in your organization.
2. Create a network share and give full permission to Exchange Trusted Subsystem Group
3. Exporting a Mailbox with an Exchange Server Mailbox Export Request
1. Grant the right to export mailboxes to an account in your organization.
New-ManagementRoleAssignment –Role “Mailbox Import Export” –User Administrator
( Assuming Administrator is the username logged into server)
2. Create a Network Share and give full permission
3. Export mailbox using MailBox Export Request command
Example : To Export mailbox with username : haneef run following command.
New-MailboxExportRequest -Mailbox haneef -FilePath \\netshare\pst\haneef.pst
This will backup the pst file and copy in the share you have created. It may take some time for the process to complete.