Change Uppercase to Title Case
PROBLEM: You need to change UPPERCASE string/text to Title Case
SOLUTION: Use PROPER function
FOLLOW ME TO STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE
This tutorial will explain how to change your UPPERCASE text toTitle Case text!
1. Type your uppercase text. For example, I type “PLEASE, CHANGE THIS TO TITLE CASE” in cell B2
2. Move your cursor to other cell (for example, I move my cursor to cell B4. See below)
3. Type this in cell B4, “=PROPER(B2)” then press Enter. B2 are the cell containing text you want to change.
4. Then you will see the result! See below:
Sometimes, you’re not need UPPERCASE and formula anymore after you get the Title Case text version. So you can copy ONLY the VALUE (“Please, Change This to Title Case” not “=PROPER(B2)” or uppercase version).
For this, do following steps:
1. Right-click on cell B4, then click COPY.
2. Move your cursor to other cell (for this example, I move to cell B6)
3. Right-click on this cell, then click PASTE SPECIAL…
4. Choose options to VALUES in paste options, then click OK button
Done !!! Now, you can delete other cells.