Steps used to change IP Trunk in Avaya S8300 G450
1) Open Site Administrator Emulation software using Avaya Admin username and password.
2) List all signaling-groups and identify required group number to make busyout
1) Type the command “ busyout signaling-group 3” and wait for successful execution of the command
2) Now execute the command “change node-names ip” command as follows and change the required node name IP
1) After changing respective node name IP, Execute the command “release signaling-group 3” and wait for successful execution of the command, then save the changes using “save translation” command.